We could fly our kites for a time and let them play gently together.
Smiles...I should never have recommended that French literature to you. Your flirting skills are becoming better than mine!Je t'embrasse.
I loved this piece--
Yep.it's a mover and shaker,isn't it:)
I think I like visiting everyone's pages more than writing. Very artful.
You have obviously never been to Manchester!
No I haven't. Have I missed out on something special?:)
Never mind Manchester you must visit the Emerald Isle. A true Éireannach knows the ways of the country and has kissed the Blarney Stone.
Slow your body down and wind it all around
Hey Semaphore, I note you are getting a little frisky of late...must be the early Spring weather.
I know a duck guy who kissed the blarney stone so much he was overflowing with gab but unfortunately had completely erased his lips.Wasn't into kissing much anyway.
We could fly our kites for a time and let them play gently together.
ReplyDeleteSmiles...I should never have recommended that French literature to you. Your flirting skills are becoming better than mine!Je t'embrasse.
ReplyDeleteI loved this piece--
ReplyDeleteYep.it's a mover and shaker,isn't it:)
ReplyDeleteI think I like visiting everyone's pages more than writing. Very artful.
ReplyDeleteYou have obviously never been to Manchester!
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't. Have I missed out on something special?:)
ReplyDeleteNever mind Manchester you must visit the Emerald Isle. A true Éireannach knows the ways of the country and has kissed the Blarney Stone.
ReplyDeleteSlow your body down and wind it all around
ReplyDeleteHey Semaphore, I note you are getting a little frisky of late...must be the early Spring weather.
ReplyDeleteI know a duck guy who kissed the blarney stone so much he was overflowing with gab but unfortunately had completely erased his lips.Wasn't into kissing much anyway.
ReplyDelete