Ha! You know, the only way I can often get housework done is to listen to books on tape! In my case, it is generally Terry Pratchett who does not have a Cinderella or Prince, but does have a presumptive King and a Patrician. Nice take on the prompt and great pic too. Thanks. K.
Sexual imagery certainly attracts attention - even from poets who, as we know, exist on a 'higher plane'. That said, the Prince does appear to have a rather cute bum.
Ha..poets have a higher level of everything else as well.
I was hoping you would not comment on that particular part of the Prince's anatomy considering all the attention you have been receiving lately from a tup who wants to squeeze you ( and who is being ear marked by me for the abattoir)
well they seem to be having a bit more fun than doing chores...but everyone needs a break you know..ha
ReplyDeleteHa! You know, the only way I can often get housework done is to listen to books on tape! In my case, it is generally Terry Pratchett who does not have a Cinderella or Prince, but does have a presumptive King and a Patrician. Nice take on the prompt and great pic too. Thanks. K.
ReplyDeleteLol ...you are a very bad woman!
ReplyDeleteI'm only a littl bit bad!
Deletelol. anything to get through the mundane. I love the way you put that. Char lady dreaming of her prince. Great write. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHa! I love it! Great picture!
ReplyDeletehttp://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/my-wheels-dont-turn/
I want someone to do my chores ~ Its a fantasy in my home ~
ReplyDelete"the char lady's fantasy" ... What a great way to say she's burned out! Nice sarcasm as well. :)
ReplyDeletehaha...this cracked me up...neat prince i have to say...smiles
ReplyDeleteLovely - sublime, even!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, methinks. It seems that some ideas from behind do not always grow old!
ReplyDeleteThank y'all for your comments.
ReplyDeleteSexual imagery certainly attracts attention - even from poets who, as we know, exist on a 'higher plane'. That said, the Prince does appear to have a rather cute bum.
ReplyDeleteIs that a cat in the background?
Ha..poets have a higher level of everything else as well.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you would not comment on that particular part of the Prince's anatomy considering all the attention you have been receiving lately from a tup who wants to squeeze you ( and who is being ear marked by me for the abattoir)
That is not a cat. It is a runt sized tup:)
But you encouraged one old, aggressive old bird to emulate said tup, described as being sensitive and refined!
ReplyDeleteAnd it is a cat ..... horrible creatures .... gggrrrrr
I love cats...but you know that already!
DeleteNemo Bene ( I don't often to admit to this)
I made a mistake
The tup came disguised as a race horse and I had mislaid my spartacles that day:)