DAY 7
the only memento
she had of her love
was a white hat
a white face
a white smile
white hot words
and a long wait
DAY 6
A little froggle
visits me on my back door
He says'hello luv
Could you make me a cuppa?
I'm doddled with exhaustion'
DAY 5
From the first
I knew it would happen
Our minds interlocked
Dance so well together
DAY 4
Write a song
'There's a little white duck
sitting in the water
A little white duck
doing what he oughta
Until he got stuck in bad company
with Field Marshal Shrek
who was outta his tree
So the little white duck
unruly and outta order
packed his bags illegaly
crossed the border
He arrive unannounced at
his girlfriend's house
she said bugger off
I'm engaged to s klaus
so he ended back up
sitting in the water
Quack (sob)
Quack (splutter)
Quack (splat)
Day 3
Epithamalion.
tis the season
for getting married
a quaint institution
between a man and a woman
once
with diamond and gold bands
champagne and bridal waltzes
vicars and priests
confetti and honeymoons
Oh
and the promises I made
Oh
and the promises he made
fingers crossed behind his back
Day 2
Southern Skies
the milky way
a majestic display
in the vast
southern sky
we lay on our backs
looking up at the stars
in the black firmament
touched with a finger tip

Day 1 Triolet..ABaAabAB
I must go down to the sea again
To find the cave where my big bird goes
When he's injured and needs rest now and then
I must go down to the sea again
To tend his wing that he has sprained
And listen with care to his sad woes
I must go down to the sea again
To find the cave where my big bird goes
"The cup of sinners overflows with so enchanting a 'sweetness, and we are naturally so much inclined to taste it, that it needs only to be offered to us.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand the chalice of saints is filled with a bitter draught and nature starts from it."
You're off to a great start for the month - kudos! And I also like your song choices very much! :o)
ReplyDeletei'm not a big fan of marriage myself, and people come into it with expectations that are way too high. I mean don't these people read novels or watch movies? there's human nature, and that's all there is to it.
ReplyDeletepromises are only as good as the person that made them...
ReplyDeleteZongrik ,almost 50% of marriages end in divorce. Human nature is dolloped out in irregular sized doses. Some of us have such a high dose proportionate to the average that it makes the possibility of fidelity untenable.Unfortunately these are always the men that are totally irresistable:)
ReplyDeletesad when promises are made that are not really meant...
ReplyDeleteLol - Love the cute frog; looks regal too.
ReplyDeleteWho was it who said, “Where there's tea there's hope.”?
Mao Tse Tung?
ReplyDelete'Allo me old china you wouldn't Adam and Eve it! Let's'av a Rosy, rabbit and some Biggles. Must keep an eye on the hickory, got a long Burt and Erny to get back to me cat and mouse.
ReplyDelete(Mao Zedong was a misguided and misunderstood man.)
All I know about him is.. he was a good swimmer,had a bad haircut,wrote a book with a red cover, and banned classical western music. People had to practise their violins in cupboards,which made all their neighbours happy!
ReplyDeleteThe violins were down to Jiang Qing. Being of a jeolous disposition, Madame Mao, his fourth wife, was somewhat insecure. 'Blue Apple' was a baddie. An actress too.
ReplyDeleteI would never be anyone's fourth wife. I think you lose credibility after three:)Fais Dodo!
ReplyDeleteFais Dodo?
ReplyDeleteTo sleep or to dance, that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler to snooze or to booze.
To snore or take to the floor.