Amen! Delightful!
Amen also from me, i loved it.
wonderful!
THE LORDThe Lord, for sure,is for the purea strengthening,a pleasant thing.
I love the way you ended this piece!
A great call for all to heed.
This certainly brought back a few memories.
Wonderful isn't it!
Beautiful music and the pebble in the sand is special.Encountering the Divine can be a very painful and disturbing experience. Where there is ectasy often there is agony.
I took this pic just recently. I think it was a message from a very sweet friend of mine reminding me to keep in touch.Tis beautiful music indeed. Bach is rightly called the voice of God.
Amen! Delightful!
ReplyDeleteAmen also from me, i loved it.
ReplyDeletewonderful!
ReplyDeleteTHE LORD
ReplyDeleteThe Lord, for sure,
is for the pure
a strengthening,
a pleasant thing.
I love the way you ended this piece!
ReplyDeleteA great call for all to heed.
ReplyDeleteThis certainly brought back a few memories.
ReplyDeleteWonderful isn't it!
DeleteBeautiful music and the pebble in the sand is special.
ReplyDeleteEncountering the Divine can be a very painful and disturbing experience. Where there is ectasy often there is agony.
I took this pic just recently. I think it was a message from a very sweet friend of mine reminding me to keep in touch.Tis beautiful music indeed. Bach is rightly called the voice of God.
Delete