Great song. I think it's often always like that.
Glad you liked this one. You have been gone for sooo long. Welcome back!Hope you are going to hang around for a while:)
I'm a cad for being away so long. I moved out to the southwest and getting used to the climate again. I'll try and catch up with your work. :)
Sounds exciting..sun and surf etc
Yes, desert surfing has always been my forte. Maybe I'll try sailing. Moby Dick always a fave read.
Great song. I think it's often always like that.
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked this one. You have been gone for sooo long. Welcome back!Hope you are going to hang around for a while:)
ReplyDeleteI'm a cad for being away so long. I moved out to the southwest and getting used to the climate again. I'll try and catch up with your work. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds exciting..sun and surf etc
ReplyDeleteYes, desert surfing has always been my forte. Maybe I'll try sailing. Moby Dick always a fave read.
ReplyDelete