
WASP
Poetry Jam
what is it about
these wasps? dangerous allure?
oh that is for sure
when one has known them
tres difficult to replace
taboo's the draw card
opposites attract
makes for an explosive match
a suite of fireworks
Handel's intention ?
he did not have this in mind
well I don't think so!
Wasps ,, I was once stung by one and I dread them. But you have beautifully carved a poem. !!
ReplyDeleteI have been stung by a couple as well..but not of the insect species LOL
DeleteGreat i love the suite of fireworks - captures wasps and the panic they produce. Opposites attract now that's a thought!
ReplyDeleteYes well they have certainly produced a lot of panic and fluttering in me:)
DeleteI love the way you went with this... years ago, it seems I only attracted wasps.
ReplyDeleteOh,finally,.. someone knows what I'm talking about:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative take on wasps! (and the photo is perfect) Actually I married one!
ReplyDeleteI live with one!
DeleteSomethings look so attractive, yet can be so deadly: fireworks, wasps (insect and human). I love Handel's music here.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI am scared of wasps and would rather stay away from them ~
ReplyDeleteNot the least bit scary..I cannot imagine ever staying away from them:)
DeleteWASPS definitely have their allure. I used to have a big crush on James Spader...didn't care if he was a WASP or not. Fireworks par excellence! Clever take on the PJ prompt.
ReplyDeletehttp://inthecornerofmyeye.blogspot.com/2013/05/bee-friend-our-bees.html
Thanks Mary!
ReplyDeleteLove the cool vibe of your poem!
ReplyDeleteCool? LOL
DeleteThe thing about wasps ... you get drawn in by the sleek design, tight ass, smooth look and then ... they open their mouths and you realize just how tight those asses really are ... so enjoy the fireworks, but just for the night.
ReplyDeleteROFL
ReplyDeleteYou are wicked gal Susan!