

i thought i'd found you
hiding in the black roses
zut, lost you again
wicked cherub boy
using a bow and arrow
to tease taunt and prick
you will never change
into a saintly angel
most fortunately

time to feel the rain
it's time to smell the roses
time to fall in love
I liked the last one very much..
ReplyDeleteRS
Thank you Ramesh!
ReplyDeletelooks like the "wicked cherub boy" is a bit playful with you.:)
ReplyDeleteyou will never change
ReplyDeleteinto a saintly angel
most fortunately
The devil in him, let him be! Nicely Cressida!
Hank
Nice set. Liked the last one best too:)
ReplyDeleteA fine set
ReplyDeleteI love this...thank you...well done.
ReplyDeletePeace,
Siggi
Time to fall in love... Yes. How romantic! Nice.
ReplyDeleteThat's no bow and arrow .... I'm just pleased to see you (boom, boom)!
ReplyDeleteGoodness - I see you have an attack of Spring sap rising fever. How those poor girls in your office must dread the Spring - a nice cold shower will do the trick:)
Delete