Friday, 6 September 2013

Who am I?

dverse
cannot say i am comfortable
with this skull in my hand
it feels creepy
alas is it worth staying alive?
there is something rotten
about this whole situation
especially since my girlfriend
has gone bonkers and is trying
to drown herself in the river
weighted down
by gaudy wreaths of flowers

i do not think I will ever
overcome the fact my mother
is sleeping with my uncle
and possibly plotted the murder
of my father


Sigh! happy medieval families



6 comments:

  1. You made this one easy: 'Hamlet'! Loved that you gave this challenge another try... I was just finishing up here and saw that you got one in under the wire. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha- Hamlet in modern dress - about time this type of version came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that readiness were all and that sleeping may mean dreaming ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. O God God, how weary stale flat and unprofitable Seems to me the uses of this world!

    ReplyDelete