I suppose that is why we remember old flames who ignited us in the past!
How great love is, forever blazing! Nicely Cressida!Hank
...but sadly some go out. A truly positive piece
You should be careful who you let near your embers, Chéri.
Pffft!
As crisp as a flame..shines brightly..
Short and sweet. Lovely!
Ah! I loved each one of them...And totally agree with 50 shades of grey...Please follow the link to read mine...http://locomente.blogspot.in/2013/10/rainbows-adorned.html
I suppose that is why we remember old flames who ignited us in the past!
ReplyDeleteHow great love is, forever blazing! Nicely Cressida!
ReplyDeleteHank
...but sadly some go out. A truly positive piece
ReplyDeleteYou should be careful who you let near your embers, Chéri.
ReplyDeletePffft!
DeleteAs crisp as a flame..shines brightly..
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAh! I loved each one of them...
ReplyDeleteAnd totally agree with 50 shades of grey...
Please follow the link to read mine...
http://locomente.blogspot.in/2013/10/rainbows-adorned.html