Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Sweet Thing Whines A Syrupy Song


3WW


behind this veil of gentleness
they allege
the heart of a scorpion lies

i propose to dispel this myth
by cooing to little blue birds
by charming the bush bambis
being careful to conceal
the blood stains splattered
on the forest floor

what better way to win
the end justifies the means




11 comments:

  1. You are truly wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Snow White - she has been through such a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....the feet first cause of all the problems was fabulous...ROFL...I have dined out on that one already...your "shitty little blog" apart from the camel dung is rich with humour!

      Delete
    2. Well, let me tell you, coming out head first wasn't a 'walk in the park' either !

      Besides, that was confidential information from big brother during the course a "man to man ... heart to heart" discussion with an elder.

      Poor, poor Sweet Thing with so many hardships to face.

      Delete
    3. LOL.....What a memory you have ..! I was lucky not to go through anything like that. My mother told me the stork left me on the doorstep!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Sheilagh. I like an appreciation of dark humour.

      Delete
  4. I remember seeing this at the movies as a child many years ago. I hated it then too! No, I wouldn't put it past her either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Very advanced insights for one so young !

      Delete
  5. Blood spattered gives an eerie feel. Not easy to reconcile a will to win. Nicely Cressida!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete