Sunday, 20 October 2013

Haiku Heights




black is the colour
of my true love's hair and now
it has turned to grey






50 shades of grey
crap novel for the masses
morons make millions





Lady Jane Grey oops
another victim of a
serial killer

14 comments:

  1. Someone is very rich thanks to all the moronic readers ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight on 50 Shades of Grey. I wonder what the world is coming to, when such pornographic trash starts topping bestselling lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. yes, not a good novel....and my black is doing to salt, just a bit...mostly in my beard...ha, interesting collection of greys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These "grey" haiku are fabulous alive and packed with juice!

    Sample mine?
    http://alicekeysmd.wordpress.com/2013/10/20/only-a-grey-smudge/

    ReplyDelete
  5. some insight from a few words... well done...

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. I especially love "now it's turned to gray".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poetic licence? Jane Seymour, perhaps? She died two weeks after giving birth to Henry's only son, Edward, probably as a result of complications during this..

    Henry VIII was indirectly responsible for Lady 's execution because he brought Protestantism to England. It was Catholics who executed for High Treason. Edward VI, Henry's son, nominated her as Queen over both Mary and Elizabeth. Not a wise move at the time.

    le Professeur d'histoire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...faux pas . Thank you for your correction.

      Delete
  8. Grey is sometimes good, as in your first haiku. Nice how the grey flowed through these diverse situations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well written. I loved the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I could figure out how the morons do it, I'd make millions too! ;)

    Grey Across the Sky

    ReplyDelete