Reminds me a bit of "One Hundred Years of Solitude" which I never could finish. Nicely done. I like the questions.
That bad eh! LOL
Well thank goodness ~ Nice work on the questions ~
well that would be rather intense to know you could be executed...what a relief it would be not to be...
Powerful expression just in a few words
Wow, next time... Intense!
The torture of a false execution has to be the worst kind. Really awesome poetry
In a psyco war situation, apparently this technique works in getting confessions. Gives one the creeps. Nicely Cressida!Hank
This poem was inspired by a movie I saw this week about Stalin and his reign of terror.
True story.." An ordinary execution "
The torture is in the unknown answer to each question. Closing with a question works well, the dread anticipation.
It times movies can inspire some really moving writing...this is indeed one of those times...vivid piece.
Thank you. You should check this movie out. It is a French production.It portrays evil not in the usual Hollywood sensational way but in a quiet realistic quotidien way which is far more effective.
Reminds me a bit of "One Hundred Years of Solitude" which I never could finish. Nicely done. I like the questions.
ReplyDeleteThat bad eh! LOL
DeleteWell thank goodness ~ Nice work on the questions ~
ReplyDeletewell that would be rather intense to know you could be executed...what a relief it would be not to be...
ReplyDeletePowerful expression just in a few words
ReplyDeleteWow, next time... Intense!
ReplyDeleteThe torture of a false execution has to be the worst kind. Really awesome poetry
ReplyDeleteIn a psyco war situation, apparently this technique works in getting confessions. Gives one the creeps. Nicely Cressida!
ReplyDeleteHank
This poem was inspired by a movie I saw this week about Stalin and his reign of terror.
DeleteTrue story.." An ordinary execution "
DeleteThe torture is in the unknown answer to each question. Closing with a question works well, the dread anticipation.
ReplyDeleteIt times movies can inspire some really moving writing...this is indeed one of those times...vivid piece.
ReplyDeleteThank you. You should check this movie out. It is a French production.It portrays evil not in the usual Hollywood sensational way but in a quiet realistic quotidien way which is far more effective.
Delete