I wore my bikini when I was pregnant, and about 7 months into it, I was approached by "this guy" on the beach. He berated me for showing my belly. "MY belly is full of life. Yours is full of beer and an unhealthy liver. Who should really cover up?" (crickets) ha ha Amy
He's made his point, I would say!
ReplyDeleteOverkill as Josie said.
DeleteVery clever poem, I suspect that his bulky necklace will function well as an anchor! We can definitely cite this as overkill :-)
ReplyDeleteGiggles!
DeleteWhimsically wry...
ReplyDeleteThanks Berowne.
DeleteLoved it! Man, his name is Legion, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI wore my bikini when I was pregnant, and about 7 months into it, I was approached by "this guy" on the beach. He berated me for showing my belly. "MY belly is full of life. Yours is full of beer and an unhealthy liver. Who should really cover up?" (crickets) ha ha Amy
Was the 7 month pregnant bikini clad person wearing similar bling?:)
ReplyDeletehope that doesnt weigh him down like an anchor....errr look away, look away....smiles.
ReplyDeleteGiggles
Delete