Having been one of these who so desperately 'needed' I have seen and been blessed by those who have seen him and do his works. And, having traveled so deep I have seen my own love light and can say, yes, I have seen 'you' too. This is such a beautiful poem. Heart felt, touching in its truth. RYN: Thanks for the great comments :)
lovely...we see him in the love we give to others around us for sure...much better than other presentations of him....very nice christmas message
ReplyDeleteThank you Brian...Peace and Love to you and your family this Christmas!
DeleteThis poem is beautiful. You have expressed exactly what I feel! I have seen Him too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary. May you and yours enjoy peace and love at Christmas.
DeleteFor me, you have captured the message of Christmas...God with us. And have challenged us to find the divine in those in need. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe divine is more present in those in need than in those who have everything. May God go with you and yours during this Holy Season Victoria.
ReplyDeleteHaving been one of these who so desperately 'needed' I have seen and been blessed by those who have seen him and do his works. And, having traveled so deep I have seen my own love light and can say, yes, I have seen 'you' too.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful poem. Heart felt, touching in its truth.
RYN: Thanks for the great comments :)
I always enjoy visiting your blog Bren.May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas with the peace and joy that you deserve.
Deletereminds me of the scripture verse I was hungry and you fed me, I was naked and you clothed me... loving write with much power
ReplyDeleteYes it does a bit...Thank you Wolfsrosebud and have a Happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteA lovely Christmas message ~ Thank you for sharing them ~
ReplyDeleteThanks and Happy Christmas Grace.
ReplyDelete“The poor have much to teach you. You have much to learn from them ... true religion is to be found amongst the poor.”
ReplyDelete(St. Vincent de Paul)
Indeed!
ReplyDelete