ha nice...happy new year to you as well
Happy New Year Claudia! This photo belongs to a blogger friend who owes me a drink.
Happy New Year to you ~
You too Grace!
Happy New Year!
You too Doddles...May the New Year bring you a new avatar.Something a little more beguiling perhaps:)
Shucks ... and I thought the spandex and cape offered a certain mystique! I am here to fight for Truth, Justice, and the One, True way.Don't ya know.
I don't know how to quite put this sweetie..but-- spandex on a man of your age is a little too revealing:)
Happy New Year, cheers to you Cressida!Hank
Cheers to you too Hank!
ha nice...happy new year to you as well
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Claudia! This photo belongs to a blogger friend who owes me a drink.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you ~
ReplyDeleteYou too Grace!
DeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYou too Doddles...May the New Year bring you a new avatar.Something a little more beguiling perhaps:)
DeleteShucks ... and I thought the spandex and cape offered a certain mystique!
DeleteI am here to fight
for Truth, Justice,
and the One, True way.
Don't ya know.
I don't know how to quite put this sweetie..but-- spandex on a man of your age is a little too revealing:)
DeleteHappy New Year, cheers to you Cressida!
ReplyDeleteHank
Cheers to you too Hank!
Delete