you capture a certain restlessness..the traveling between the worlds..inwards and outwards..the rolling stone...nice..
always lookingnever findingthis is the echo of the rambling...always moving on somewhere else...nice play on the venus cross
Venus in transit has inspired so many of us lately. I'm glad you use it as a metaphor here for love that is always seeking fulfillment, always in search of its end.
"roots ripped upone place to anotheralways lookingalways lookingnever fnding"Well this sounds familiar.
Love that seeks fulfillment will struggle to settle. Love has no end to search for. It just is. Love of self means wandering is a peaceful stroll. Admiring the scenery until a spot to settle is serendipitously stumbled upon.
Simple and effective use of the prompt, really nice, enjoyed it!
Does anyone else ever howl at a full moon; or is it just me? It can feel very liberating!
I know. And I just love it!
you capture a certain restlessness..the traveling between the worlds..inwards and outwards..the rolling stone...nice..
ReplyDeletealways looking
ReplyDeletenever finding
this is the echo of the rambling...always moving on somewhere else...nice play on the venus cross
Venus in transit has inspired so many of us lately. I'm glad you use it as a metaphor here for love that is always seeking fulfillment, always in search of its end.
ReplyDelete"roots ripped up
ReplyDeleteone place to another
always looking
always looking
never fnding"
Well this sounds familiar.
Love that seeks fulfillment will struggle to settle. Love has no end to search for. It just is.
ReplyDeleteLove of self means wandering is a peaceful stroll. Admiring the scenery until a spot to settle is serendipitously stumbled upon.
Simple and effective use of the prompt, really nice, enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone else ever howl at a full moon; or is it just me? It can feel very liberating!
ReplyDeleteI know. And I just love it!
ReplyDelete