A good friend senses when support is needed!
I agree Gemma.
Very true my friend, din quite get why this title is used, I would comeback to see your reply!
Thank you for your comment Jaideep. Road kill is expendable.Collateral damage is not considered important in the scheme of things by many.
An interesting concept of support ~ Nice to see you at HH ~
Thank you Grace.I'm in a serious haiku mood so you will be seeing a lot of me:)
Friends, the 2nd family...http://chaigaramchai.blogspot.in/2012/06/support-haiku-june-23-2012.html
Sometimes the first family tarun.
Yeah.. it's the without a harpoon part that's most important. Lots of "Brutuses" there too. :)Cheers.
Ha ,you noticed then!:)
Caritate vincit mortem.
Pulvis et umbra sumus sine caritas.
Very nice... Quest of the unknown.
Thanks Pranita
Yeah, true friend is someone who would support no matter what the situation is! Quite a good one :)
Thanks Dark Angel. Agree.
So very true. Well said.
Thanks
A good friend senses when support is needed!
ReplyDeleteI agree Gemma.
ReplyDeleteVery true my friend, din quite get why this title is used, I would comeback to see your reply!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment Jaideep. Road kill is expendable.Collateral damage is not considered important in the scheme of things by many.
ReplyDeleteAn interesting concept of support ~ Nice to see you at HH ~
ReplyDeleteThank you Grace.I'm in a serious haiku mood so you will be seeing a lot of me:)
DeleteFriends, the 2nd family...
ReplyDeletehttp://chaigaramchai.blogspot.in/2012/06/support-haiku-june-23-2012.html
Sometimes the first family tarun.
DeleteYeah.. it's the without a harpoon part that's most important. Lots of "Brutuses" there too. :)
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Ha ,you noticed then!:)
DeleteCaritate vincit mortem.
ReplyDeletePulvis et umbra sumus sine caritas.
DeleteVery nice...
ReplyDeleteQuest of the unknown.
Thanks Pranita
DeleteYeah, true friend is someone who would support no matter what the situation is! Quite a good one :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dark Angel. Agree.
DeleteSo very true. Well said.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete