pinochio is about to become a real boy...toy...
Obviously an alarming moment for a young man:)
...depending on just what is alarming for the young man!
I should imagine quite a number of unexpected new experiences:)
all so funny - I'll be back for more.
"I'll be back" is perhaps not the most appropriate of expressions is such a situation!
You are a very naughty old bird Doddles!
lol. Love it. Remember one of my first moments walking into a leather bar with a friend of mine. One bar regular approached him and it became obvious what was up. We got outa there, since we didn't find who we were looking for! :)
Hmmm. I wonder who you were looking for in a leather bar:)
Is there a risk of splinters if this is Pinochio?
Was that terribly rude of me?
Ouite...but ah still lark yew lorvely worne!
:O) xxx
pinochio is about to become a real boy...toy...
ReplyDeleteObviously an alarming moment for a young man:)
Delete...depending on just what is alarming for the young man!
DeleteI should imagine quite a number of unexpected new experiences:)
Deleteall so funny - I'll be back for more.
ReplyDelete"I'll be back" is perhaps not the most appropriate of expressions is such a situation!
DeleteYou are a very naughty old bird Doddles!
Deletelol. Love it. Remember one of my first moments walking into a leather bar with a friend of mine. One bar regular approached him and it became obvious what was up. We got outa there, since we didn't find who we were looking for! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I wonder who you were looking for in a leather bar:)
DeleteIs there a risk of splinters if this is Pinochio?
DeleteWas that terribly rude of me?
DeleteOuite...but ah still lark yew lorvely worne!
Delete:O) xxx
ReplyDelete