Saturday, 30 June 2012

I'm Sexy And I Know It

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SZDKLbuEehM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

a stretch of the imagination perhaps?
it might press someone's buttons
the nylon pants platoon
the vicar of dibley misfits
after all
everybody loves somebody sometime
there's someone for everyone

16 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love it! What a fun take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha...unfortunately i couldn't view the video..mr. bean is def. funny but it would take me lots of phantasy to find him sexy...smiles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame you missed the video Claudia...it might change your mind!:)

      Delete
  3. haha there is someone for everyone...some are just a little harder to imagine...smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do women think this guy is funny? Sexy is as sexy does, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Now Charles...no need to be jealous of Mr. Bean:)

      Delete
  5. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same :)
    My sound was turned right up and the music nearly lifted me out of my chair !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope that was a good thing Tigerbrite:)

      Delete
  6. stretching things just a little to far...ok...I like the "bean man" but a date?...nada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tut tut....Balzac was short and ugly but women were wild for his words...then again, he was French. Liszt was ugly and women were so crazy for him they would collect his cigar butts and secret them in their cleavages as souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowan Atkinson can be a fine straight actor, but his humour is a tad too childish foolish for my taste, which doesn't mean I never laugh at his antics, but I always feel rather embarrassed for myself for doing so.

    ReplyDelete