For all the teachers who have started the new term.My commiserations and I hope you can identify yourselves or at least Brian in there somewhere:)
I couldn't help laughing, Cressida!
Even though my Italian is VERY VERY rusty!
Ha..This was Italian school kids about about 65 years ago...Wonder what they are like now. I though the teachers were great:)
ha. maybe a little of several you know...smiles...i roam the room, and teach short, then get them using it to do something in groups...and when teaching i am def an animated story teller...smiles.
ha smiles...some things never change...and can be understood without understanding the language...smiles
For all the teachers who have started the new term.
ReplyDeleteMy commiserations and I hope you can identify yourselves or at least Brian in there somewhere:)
I couldn't help laughing, Cressida!
ReplyDeleteEven though my Italian is VERY VERY rusty!
ReplyDeleteHa..This was Italian school kids about about 65 years ago...
ReplyDeleteWonder what they are like now. I though the teachers were great:)
ha. maybe a little of several you know...smiles...i roam the room, and teach short, then get them using it to do something in groups...and when teaching i am def an animated story teller...smiles.
ReplyDeleteha smiles...some things never change...and can be understood without understanding the language...smiles
ReplyDelete