Lol!
Amy..you are Queen of the feisty vicars' wives battalion ...Long may you reign:)
Has a Dr Seuss ring to it!
there is something deliciously sly in this wonderful poem :) I am purring
To be truthful I did have a very conservative certain flashman style chap in mind when I wrote this:)
I like this poem. it made me laugh :)
I can really picture the scene, its so vivid .Congrats
Nice. Made me smile (and that isn't always easy!!)
really enjoyed the lines........ :)
Ha, I can imagine that cat WOULD be quite a problem. Smiles!!
LOL- great play of words
You painted a character so perfectly with your words. The rhyming is brilliant and adds a light touch to an uncharming character.
A very vivid image!
Lol!
ReplyDeleteAmy..you are Queen of the feisty vicars' wives battalion ...Long may you reign:)
ReplyDeleteHas a Dr Seuss ring to it!
ReplyDeletethere is something deliciously sly in this wonderful poem :) I am purring
ReplyDeleteTo be truthful I did have a very conservative certain flashman style chap in mind when I wrote this:)
DeleteI like this poem. it made me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteI can really picture the scene, its so vivid .Congrats
ReplyDeleteNice. Made me smile (and that isn't always easy!!)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletereally enjoyed the lines........ :)
Ha, I can imagine that cat WOULD be quite a problem. Smiles!!
ReplyDeleteLOL- great play of words
ReplyDeleteYou painted a character so perfectly with your words. The rhyming is brilliant and adds a light touch to an uncharming character.
ReplyDeleteA very vivid image!
ReplyDelete