You paint quite a picture in very few words. I don't think I've ever thought of a poem as dog turds but it's fresh and works!
I think you might change your mind if your read the hate poem this is a response to.
This was fun to read! Bad words do stink, don't they? Nice work.
there's a lot of hatred in this poem.
I would use 'disgust' rather than hatred!
well now....think that about covers it. it is true that what we write can wound
This is fabulous!
Very effective impact on more than one sense.
Better dog turds than our own. Despite that the funny side of this is the way we can look at it as the authors own reflection.
Graphically put!
Vivid images!
You paint quite a picture in very few words. I don't think I've ever thought of a poem as dog turds but it's fresh and works!
ReplyDeleteI think you might change your mind if your read the hate poem this is a response to.
DeleteThis was fun to read! Bad words do stink, don't they? Nice work.
ReplyDeletethere's a lot of hatred in this poem.
ReplyDeleteI would use 'disgust' rather than hatred!
Deletewell now....think that about covers it. it is true that what we write can wound
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteVery effective impact on more than one sense.
ReplyDeleteBetter dog turds than our own. Despite that the funny side of this is the way we can look at it as the authors own reflection.
ReplyDeleteGraphically put!
ReplyDeleteVivid images!
Delete