Love the ruby slippers :)
Lovely aren't they! You can borrow them sometime:)
I love the ginger cat. He's beautiful and looks full of mischief. I'd like that room if if was full of books. The ruby slippers are lovely too :)Very nice poem
Thank you Daydreamer. This beauty is calledGeorge.
ha, things to keep you occupied because if its just a blank room i am liable to go a little crazy....
OK then...but you can't wear my ruby red slippers...look but no touch!
Pure delight! I do tend to be a minimalist but color and books are a must. And dogs!
Thank you Victoria.
Love the ruby slippers :)
ReplyDeleteLovely aren't they! You can borrow them sometime:)
ReplyDeleteI love the ginger cat. He's beautiful and looks full of mischief. I'd like that room if if was full of books. The ruby slippers are lovely too :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice poem
Thank you Daydreamer. This beauty is called
DeleteGeorge.
ha, things to keep you occupied because if its just a blank room i am liable to go a little crazy....
ReplyDeleteOK then...but you can't wear my ruby red slippers...look but no touch!
ReplyDeletePure delight! I do tend to be a minimalist but color and books are a must. And dogs!
ReplyDeleteThank you Victoria.
Delete