This is not as much fun as I thought Heavens too late now And to think I could be lunching at Nana's on Thanksgiving Knowing I am with family Sort of why I am doing this Giving my inner death wish a whirl Idiot that I am Verily I say to you Insanity is my name Never mind if I survive I will Give thanks to the Lord
oh heck...i was wondering what kind of thoughts went through his head while he was riding that wave...hope he made it...was also worried about the boat...
Oh well, you gave it a quick try and made it fun.
ReplyDeleteThis charm factor of yours. Did you learn it or inherit it?
ReplyDeleteomg...that is just a little crazy...i bet it was fun for a few minutes but i bet in the end he might just be thankful to come out that one alive....
ReplyDeleteTerrifying to watch isn't it:)
DeleteWhoa, that video, and the pairing with this acrostic poem that balances its gravitas with a tounge-in-cheek breathlessness - that was well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks Semaphore.
Deleteoh heck...i was wondering what kind of thoughts went through his head while he was riding that wave...hope he made it...was also worried about the boat...
ReplyDeleteIf the truth be known ,he probably loved every minute of it...thrill seeker's Heaven!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hero to think those thoughts in the jaws of that wave! What a hero! Nice one. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteGreat video and a great acrostic! That was a heroic effort. He must have been on a high thinking process doing all those. Nicely Cressida!
ReplyDeleteHank