Lovely to have that as a memory. RYN: Yes, I do know 'three sheets to the wind' is originally a sailing term. I placed a link at the bottom for anyone interested enough in it to read where it originated. And yes, alcoholism is very serious social disease that effects far too many families. Thanks for the visit.
smiles...that would be a pretty cool concrete memory...wish we had something that cool on the letter box...
ReplyDeletevery sweet
ReplyDeleteHa, I know that very well. Very creative interpretation of photo.
ReplyDeletegorgeous *smiles*
ReplyDeleteVery clever and creative :)
ReplyDeleteoh this is just sooooo sweet...really love it..
ReplyDeleteLove this ! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely to have that as a memory.
ReplyDeleteRYN: Yes, I do know 'three sheets to the wind' is originally a sailing term. I placed a link at the bottom for anyone interested enough in it to read where it originated. And yes, alcoholism is very serious social disease that effects far too many families.
Thanks for the visit.