she smiles weakly
sliding the large punnet
across his desk
only the one?
he says sharply
in power trip tone
contemptuous
of this piddling gift
incredibly rude pig
she transmits to his
black heart
non pc thoughts
rumbling in her head
like distant thunder
zip it zelda
lives depend on this
she laughs and arranges
yet another dinner date
fantasising fist frew froat
hoping he will cancel
knowing that she will
lives depend on thsi date...my goodness...this is an intriguing write and def a bit of a mystery for me...
ReplyDeletePeoples' livelihoods depend on my being nice to this shithead. I'm not doing a very good job of it:)
Deleteyou have written something similar before right?
ReplyDeleteI never remember what I write. It just comes gushing out. I don't think so!
DeleteHa Ha, I love fist frew froat !
ReplyDeleteAh, what we have to put up with sometimes. It's nice not to have to go there anymore. Good luck with this one.
ReplyDeletePlay the game within an ethical framework knowing that's how to preserve your own integrity and also protect the interests of others. It's the only way to go in this world and stay sane, unless one choses to opt out.
ReplyDelete