And roasted ant if you are to believe book dreamer
until he diedfrom starvationwhich i imagineis a most horribleway to go.but we all have ourpriorities
I think someone also wrote about this ~ Nice to have food and happy memories ~ Enjoyed this one ~
Ha, I guess at least they both had something!
Unfair advantage the way of the world, so it is! Nicely Cressida!Hank
don't grasshoppers get their heads bit off? ~
?
Haha...I loved that ending!
I love the fresh new take on this old fable. Planning for the future is important, but so is living in the present. Thanks for reminding me!
Thank you for for getting the thrust of the poem !
It's the happy memories that keep you going
Food for thought this one-loved the twist,Cressida :-)I would go for happy memories too-guess,am more of a grasshopper ;-)
And roasted ant if you are to believe book dreamer
ReplyDeleteuntil he died
ReplyDeletefrom starvation
which i imagine
is a most horrible
way to go.
but we all have our
priorities
I think someone also wrote about this ~ Nice to have food and happy memories ~ Enjoyed this one ~
ReplyDeleteHa, I guess at least they both had something!
ReplyDeleteUnfair advantage the way of the world, so it is! Nicely Cressida!
ReplyDeleteHank
don't grasshoppers get their heads bit off? ~
ReplyDelete?
DeleteHaha...I loved that ending!
ReplyDeleteI love the fresh new take on this old fable. Planning for the future is important, but so is living in the present. Thanks for reminding me!
ReplyDeleteThank you for for getting the thrust of the poem !
DeleteIt's the happy memories that keep you going
ReplyDeleteFood for thought this one-loved the twist,Cressida :-)I would go for happy memories too-guess,am more of a grasshopper ;-)
ReplyDelete