Saturday, 15 February 2014

To My Funny Valentine


dverse

i know you gave me roses
but i need a little more
if you could work a little harder
i could buy more at the stores

quite like the idea of princess
with a sweet attentive maid
as long as I don't have to dress up in either
am happy with cakes and lemonade



8 comments:

  1. whew. you would be a handful then. ha.
    i could do with lemonade
    and maybe a little less work. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... not too much cake for me but some roses would def. be nice..smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckles! Valentine can sure be light-hearted and accepted as such! Nicely Cressida!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that's something to wish for.. But I agree that roses are not so edible...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very much fun indeed. >KB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too ~ Enjoyed this fun response, smiles ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah. You know what you want don't you, winks.
    I love that photo, the woman looks so unbelievably pampered and relaxed. sigh, I gotta go cook now hah, I'm promising myself a bath and a manicure afterward.. smiles..

    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  8. clever and fun :) ~

    ReplyDelete