Tuesday, 5 March 2013














11 comments:

  1. Well you know what they say about Karma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dodo's Revenge - The Sequel.

    Me spots a knowing grin on tha beak of the 'dead' avian terrorist! Is he feigning his demise, by chance? What plans are being layed by our evil genius as he plots his return?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so evil ...that was the problem...no competition for the spawn of Satan that inhabits that coven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satan's spawn were managable. I got too close to 'His Vainess', their puppet master, and pushed one too many of his buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind all things bright and beautiful tarnish eventually and up as a clump of talking ashes...just a smoke puff in the scheme of things:)

      Delete
    2. He felt unbridled compassion for himself. And when I do shake off my mortal coil, I hope there'll be better things to do than hang around in an urn being nasty to other folk!

      Delete
    3. I think people bear grudges because they were burnt at the stake instead of taking it on the chin ...stop the whining and bleating I say and get over it!Biggest numbers win:

      Delete
  5. Love that Karma comment... ;-)
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete