You should beware displaying paintings by this artist. There may be someone from Essex watching and just look what happened to 'Le Jardin' in the mid-80's!
I have and he surely is a tip-top artist. This one is too vibrant for me and I much prefer the paintings of sea coasts - also those of dance. 'Music' is wonderful and I am organising a gang as I type!
You should beware displaying paintings by this artist. There may be someone from Essex watching and just look what happened to 'Le Jardin' in the mid-80's!
ReplyDeleteHa..I see you have been doing your research. Tis a lovely one,isn't it.
ReplyDeleteI have and he surely is a tip-top artist. This one is too vibrant for me and I much prefer the paintings of sea coasts - also those of dance. 'Music' is wonderful and I am organising a gang as I type!
ReplyDeleteTsk ..One can never be too vibrant Doddles.
ReplyDeleteNo, perhaps a person can't be too vibrant but paintings surely can if they cause one to suffer a migraine!
ReplyDelete