a buzz cut cutie excercising on a bike Shostakovich peals
from the apartment a vignette to be captured snapped in a haiku
dark blue night voyeuse at work cautious camera shy whirr click snapletterie snap chuckles click squint snap snort smirk specs cloud brown irises snapped dragon puff puff puffs chuckle plips he looks up caught red handed
Is this a Shostakovich Quintet? I don't know this piece and I LOVED it! And I thought I knew all the great Quintets. It works really well with this. Love the interplay with the alliteration. I smirked and smiled too - ha..."caught red handed". Great word play!
Is this a Shostakovich Quintet? I don't know this piece and I LOVED it! And I thought I knew all the great Quintets. It works really well with this. Love the interplay with the alliteration. I smirked and smiled too - ha..."caught red handed". Great word play!
ReplyDeleteYour crisp language is well accompanied by the video clip. I especially appreciated the inclusion of voyeuse.
ReplyDeleteoh i like..this is a poem i would love to hear read aloud with all these sounds..made my tongue move unconsciously while reading...fine work.
ReplyDeleteT'is indeed Annie and a brilliant performance.
ReplyDeleteI love it too!
nice use of sound. it makes this a fun poem and i catch a bit of a shape there? some nice word play as well.
ReplyDeleteI think he knew you were there all along. It is high ambition to be poet's fodder.
ReplyDeleteI have not read you before. I must correct that.
Cheers!
Thank you all for your generous comments.
ReplyDeletevery wonderful.
ReplyDelete