true that..it's just crazy...i'm glad i'm not married to a prince..ha
Nah don't believe you Claudia..I know you want to be a Princess:)
Sadly it is an indication of a world bereft of imagination and creativity...
ha, but shes royal you know...and that means so much these days...smiles...
to you? yeah sure:)
So sad what paparazzi will do for money and also that people will buy the photographs or the magazine. If people would boycott, things would change....and I guess if wishes were horses then beggars would ride.
and little pink piggies would scamper and fly!
Yes as far as I can tell the world remains mad in a number of ways. Thanks for participating here at Poetry Jam.
Yes indeed. In solidarity we ought all expose our own in their whatever-aged glory and shut the gawkers down.
true that..it's just crazy...i'm glad i'm not married to a prince..ha
ReplyDeleteNah don't believe you Claudia..I know you want to be a Princess:)
ReplyDeleteSadly it is an indication of a world bereft of imagination and creativity...
ReplyDeleteha, but shes royal you know...and that means so much these days...smiles...
ReplyDeleteto you? yeah sure:)
DeleteSo sad what paparazzi will do for money and also that people will buy the photographs or the magazine. If people would boycott, things would change....and I guess if wishes were horses then beggars would ride.
ReplyDeleteand little pink piggies would scamper and fly!
DeleteYes as far as I can tell the world remains mad in a number of ways. Thanks for participating here at Poetry Jam.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed. In solidarity we ought all expose our own in their whatever-aged glory and shut the gawkers down.
ReplyDelete