intriguing....i love the karaoke bit by the leaves...and interesting turn with persephony...fall can generate those kinda feelings in some surely....glad you dont...you know we have an autumn prompt up at dverse....
having difficulty getting on dverse site...am in volcanic area which does not like computers.
As one for whom autumn is the favourite season, I nevertheless appreciated your adorable poem.
Hmm keep this up and you become teacher's pet!:)
Ah, I am glad Persephone took her journey on her own....unaccompanied! And that gloom was averted. Smiles!
Yep, I'm not doing Hades anymore!
I take it that you live somewhere wonderfully warm! Good for you! The karoake Persophone is very clever - the Greek Gods are certainly not happy. k.
intriguing....i love the karaoke bit by the leaves...and interesting turn with persephony...fall can generate those kinda feelings in some surely....glad you dont...
ReplyDeleteyou know we have an autumn prompt up at dverse....
having difficulty getting on dverse site...am in volcanic area which does not like computers.
DeleteAs one for whom autumn is the favourite season, I nevertheless appreciated your adorable poem.
ReplyDeleteHmm keep this up and you become teacher's pet!:)
DeleteAh, I am glad Persephone took her journey on her own....unaccompanied! And that gloom was averted. Smiles!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm not doing Hades anymore!
DeleteI take it that you live somewhere wonderfully warm! Good for you! The karoake Persophone is very clever - the Greek Gods are certainly not happy. k.
ReplyDelete