ha - they bring some beautiful color into the dark time.. i like that with the eggs...fun..smiles
oh hah! Mine will never look like this either!
.. nor mine! Love this!!!
Ha......nor mine!! Smiles.
OH, ME, TOO!!!!!!! Who has the time, hee hee!
Oh I was sure when I saw the picture that you would say they were yours! LOL Very fun.
Yeah sure:)
Not as cool as mine!
nor will they be mine!
believe it or not...mine will....ha...nice splash of color
Put a pic of them on your blog...then i will believe you:)
The senryu was a lot of fun, and I think I have something new to try with my daughter's fingernails.
So funny! My mother has long, beautiful nails. Mine? Nothing like hers!
A good one :) made me smile.
okay; this one, made me smile much love...
I like this, and it made me smile too.
I can not keep fingers looking nice so true that my nails will never be like that
ha - they bring some beautiful color into the dark time.. i like that with the eggs...fun..smiles
ReplyDeleteoh hah! Mine will never look like this either!
ReplyDelete.. nor mine! Love this!!!
ReplyDeleteHa......nor mine!! Smiles.
ReplyDeleteOH, ME, TOO!!!!!!! Who has the time, hee hee!
ReplyDeleteOh I was sure when I saw the picture that you would say they were yours! LOL Very fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah sure:)
DeleteNot as cool as mine!
ReplyDeletenor will they be mine!
ReplyDeletebelieve it or not...mine will....ha...
ReplyDeletenice splash of color
Put a pic of them on your blog...then i will believe you:)
DeleteThe senryu was a lot of fun, and I think I have something new to try with my daughter's fingernails.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! My mother has long, beautiful nails. Mine? Nothing like hers!
ReplyDeleteA good one :) made me smile.
ReplyDeleteokay; this one, made me smile
ReplyDeletemuch love...
I like this, and it made me smile too.
ReplyDeleteI can not keep fingers looking nice so true that my nails will never be like that
ReplyDelete