Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Tanka You


Theme Thursday
Tanka 57577

i have some good news
in my letter box today
a missive from you
the clouds have cleared,the sky blue
yes, i kiss you on both cheeks

2 comments:

  1. A letter is most welcomed in these cyber age! Nicely Cressida!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that a letter would be such a welcome site amongst all the mail that we receive. Although it is such a rare occurrence that I sometimes wonder if it is real when I do receive one. Then I rush to open it to read what is inside. I guess I should write some letters to others because maybe they would want to give me a kiss on the cheeks when they see me. I just love this poem and how it really does make you feel when you get a letter.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us for this weeks Theme Thursday. I hope you have a great week and to possibly get a letter.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete