ack. we have to go through winter before we get there...but you already have me pining for when it gets here...smiles.
oh well Brian,you will insist on living in the wrong hemisphere:)
Sigh...thanks for the reminder that it's not all dead, just sleeping and that green heads will get up off the snow pillow eventually. Love the exhilaration you get into the ending.
I love to taste of bit of spring...a reminder that it's not winter everywhere. I'm flying...vicariously. Victoria
A breath of fresh spring air as we await the end of another year and and the blossoms that await in the next one.Cheers,Mark Butkus
oh,wow - I thought this was an older poem but like brian, I am just living in the wrong hemisphere (smiles)
fly girl fly,wow.impressive lines.
ack. we have to go through winter before we get there...but you already have me pining for when it gets here...smiles.
ReplyDeleteoh well Brian,you will insist on living in the wrong hemisphere:)
ReplyDeleteSigh...thanks for the reminder that it's not all dead, just sleeping and that green heads will get up off the snow pillow eventually. Love the exhilaration you get into the ending.
ReplyDeleteI love to taste of bit of spring...a reminder that it's not winter everywhere. I'm flying...vicariously. Victoria
ReplyDeleteA breath of fresh spring air as we await the end of another year and and the blossoms that await in the next one.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Mark Butkus
oh,wow - I thought this was an older poem but like brian, I am just living in the wrong hemisphere (smiles)
ReplyDeletefly girl fly,
ReplyDeletewow.
impressive lines.