I enjoy brevity. You grabbed the prompt, used a scarcity of words and tugged at the heart. Lovely.Beth
Some of us do, some of us don't.Thanks for sharing this ~
this is the greatest poem I read today. I am still looking too.
i found you.smiles.morse code is cool too.
i found you.
morse code is cool too.
Very clever, concise and telling. Some f us do hide behind walls waiting to be discovered. I enjoyed this much!
whew - so short and so to the point...and glad i found you...smiles
Glad to be found:)Thank'yall!
Found you a while ago, come back to check up on you regularly, but never leave my calling card. Until now.
Boy, isn't every poet saying that to h/her reader ... Brendan
Love this bit of fun, and even better when someone truly does see and find you. Nice to meet you!
Nie,nie wierze.Even so, good to hear from you again.Tesknie za Toba,wojisme.
You make succinctness a new art form! I'm envious.
I enjoy brevity. You grabbed the prompt, used a scarcity of words and tugged at the heart. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeth
Some of us do, some of us don't.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this ~
this is the greatest poem I read today. I am still looking too.
ReplyDeletei found you.
ReplyDeletesmiles.
morse code is cool too.
i found you.
ReplyDeletemorse code is cool too.
ReplyDeleteVery clever, concise and telling. Some f us do hide behind walls waiting to be discovered. I enjoyed this much!
ReplyDeletewhew - so short and so to the point...and glad i found you...smiles
ReplyDeleteGlad to be found:)Thank'yall!
ReplyDeleteFound you a while ago, come back to check up on you regularly, but never leave my calling card. Until now.
ReplyDeleteBoy, isn't every poet saying that to h/her reader ... Brendan
ReplyDeleteLove this bit of fun, and even better when someone truly does see and find you. Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteNie,nie wierze.
ReplyDeleteEven so, good to hear from you again.
Tesknie za Toba,wojisme.
You make succinctness a new art form! I'm envious.
ReplyDelete