Saturday, 7 July 2012

Hey Haiku

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JCkGvjUboGs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A  sheer black stocking
is all it takes to restore
vitality to some  guys

Is this a bad dream?
Is this my good Christian wife?
She looks different

Who is this woman?
I am scared she is going
to doth strangle me

Death by sheer stockings
I wonder if it's a sin
enjoying last gasps

I prefer her in aprons
chained tight to the kitchen sink
barefoot and pregnant


Keeping awake  too
is vital for a marriage
her that is not me


18 comments:

  1. What a narrative ~ I think a woman should continue to bring surprises and vitality to her marriage ~ If she needs to wear sheer stockings, then let her be ~

    Cheers ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of thoughts, I have a advice for you,try putting them in more condensed form, you'll unleash the beauty of haiku more! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have lots of explosive thoughts in 5 7 5.
      I like my beauty on a leash:)

      Delete
  3. You threaded a gr8 story.. but as Jaideep said above, condensed version would do more justice to your haiku! :)
    But well done.. i liked the 'barefoot and pregnant' part a lot!
    Our day, her vital night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funny stuff....and great take on the prompt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men up in arms against women. Women bidding her time. Fireworks may be stoked! Whoa! Great write Cressida!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been a big fan of Haikus but I like how you create a story with a cluster of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cosmo. A cluster of haiku can be just what the doctor orders.

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed each one or them...lovely.. RS:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haiku set.. :) haiku writing is a challenge and you made it so nicely this long.. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Maharukh for liking long sets of haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Death by sheer stockings. Hilarious set of verse!

    ReplyDelete